Production Manager // Produktionsleiter (m/f/d)
Titan Wind Energy (Suzhou) was founded in 2005 and 5 years later successfully listed at the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
Titan Wind Energy is a global supplier of towers for on- and offshore wind turbines, having its European headquarters
in Varde, Denmark. In 2019 Titan Wind Energy acquired a production facility in Germany. With the experience from the facility in Cuxhaven, with an ideal location for future demand within the offshore wind industry and the many years of experience from tower production in Varde, Denmark, Titan Wind Energy will be able to utilize the synergies
and knowhow to create a strong set up for the future.
After taking over the production facilities in Cuxhaven, we are preparing to build our new focus area within offshore foundations for the increasing market within the offshore wind industry. We are therefore not only offering an interesting position but a career with great potential, you’ll be able to work with colleagues and customers from Germany, Denmark, China etc. in large scale offshore projects and develop yourself and our company. Our journey into the future begins here!
We are looking for our location in Cuxhaven for the next possible date a
Production Manager//Produktionsleiter (m/f/d)
who will be responsible for production and personnel planning to ensure the faultless production process.
What is your responsibility?
- Production area including transport in Cuxhaven, including technical and disciplinary staff responsibility
- Planning, control and structering of production and work processes with focus on productivity, quality, deadlines, costs & safety
- Ensuring maximum efficiency of individual work processes
- Implement and manage production KPIs
- Accountable for departmental performance against production, quality and HSE targets
- Responsible for the progress of production processes, identifying possible deviations from production plans and initiating corrective actions
- Work with maintenance to improve equipment effectiveness
- Collaborate with quality management and maintain quality standards
- Ensure implementation of operational guidelines in HSE, environmental protection and quality
- Enforce safety policies and procedures to reduce potential injuries to employees in the workplace
- Maintaining an open flow of communication between employees, management and executives
- Compliance with legal requirements
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Successfully completed technical apprenticeship and preferably successfully completed further training as a technician (f/m/d) or master craftsman (f/m/d) or alternatively successfully completed a degree in engineering
- Experience in Jackets and Monopile construction, offshore construction or steel construction will be a advantage
- Proven management experience, preferably from a steele manufacturing company from the above-mentioned sectors
- Orientation towards continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, problem solving skills
- Strong management skills and appropriate interpersonal skills coupled with a hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication, positive charisma and winning appearance
- Assertive team player with motivational power and natural authority
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
Are you interested?
If you would like to become part of our Titan team, please send us your complete application documents including your starting date and salary expectations as a pdf file to: firstname.lastname@example.org.